Leah M. Roper
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Leah Roper is an associate at Hammons, Gowens, Hurst and Associates, representing employees who have been discriminated against, harassed, or otherwise wronged by their employers. Roper is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, National Employment Lawyers Association, and Oklahoma Employment Lawyers Association. She is admitted to practice in Oklahoma and the Western District of Oklahoma.
Roper graduated from Oklahoma State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and political science, and received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma. She is a volunteer with the Oklahoma Arts Council, the Plaza District, and Girl Scouts Young Professionals.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Discrimination
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma — J.D.
- Oklahoma State University — B.A. in Psychology
- Oklahoma State University — B.A. in Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Oklahoma Employment Lawyers Association